- You agree you will not misuse the website by doing any of the following:
- use the website to violate any applicable law, regulation, or ordinance, or to violate the rights of any other person;
- use the website or any of its content in connection with the dissemination of any indecent or obscene material;
- use the website for any commercial purpose other than obtaining the information contained in this website or for ordering goods or services made available through this website;
- monitor, track, copy, or otherwise obtain information about this website, its content, or its users by any process or data gathering and extraction software;
- take any action that would pose an undue burden or otherwise intentionally damage our infrastructure, or use our infrastructure to unduly or improperly burden or damage the infrastructure of another website, network, or computer system;
- engage in any other action which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem inappropriate or adverse to our interests; or
- violate these Terms and Conditions.
Your Use of Website
Your use of this website is at your own risk. This website and its content are provided “as-is,” without representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of use for a particular purpose or merchantability. We shall not be responsible or liable, under any theory of law or any circumstances, for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or of its content, regardless of any legal theory of liability, even if we have been given notice of the possibility of damages.
Indemnification of Owner
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Owner and Owner’s agents, affiliates, and suppliers from any liability or loss of any kind relating to the user’s violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute regarding this website or these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of New York determined without reference to its principles of choice of law. Any controversy or claim related to this Agreement shall be settled by expedited arbitration in accordance with the expedited Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), notwithstanding the amount in controversy, provided that:
- the legal and accounting fees incurred in connection with the arbitration by the prevailing party (as determined by the arbitrator) shall be paid by the other party;
- the selection of the arbitrator shall be made utilizing the “alternate strike method” from a panel of potential arbitrators provided by the AAA and consisting of not less than five (5) persons;
- the parties shall have the right of discovery, as provided in Section 1283.05 of the California Code of Civil Procedure;
- the arbitration shall take place at Los Angeles, California; and
- the parties agree that it is their mutual desire that any arbitration hereunder be consummated within 180 days of the assertion of a claim before the AAA.
- These Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions set forth in the content of the website constitute the complete agreement between us regarding the use of the website and may not be altered or amended except in a writing signed by Owner.
- Owner reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions, and any other terms and conditions set forth in the content of the website, at any time, with or without notice, in Owner’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Owner’s failure to enforce strictly the terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of our rights, and we may subsequently insist on strict enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the Terms and Conditions are determined to be unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
All images contained in the website are either our property or the property of others duly licensed to us. Any reproduction, copying, or dissemination of such images without our written permission or the written permission of the copyright owner is prohibited.
We may provide links or references to websites maintained by third parties. While we take reasonable efforts to assure that the content of such websites is of interest to our users and that the persons maintaining such websites have adopted appropriate procedures to protect their users’ privacy and the integrity of their systems, we make no representation or warranty regarding the content, information, or products made available on such other websites, the privacy and security policies of these websites, and we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from or related to the use of such websites.